Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's a whole new blog

You know that feeling at the end of the last day of school? It's when you imagine the summer and the infinite possibilities of all that freedom stretching out ahead of you in an unbroken line. That's sort of how it feels to start my own review blog. All the possibilities, all the fun to be had, all the books waiting to be reviewed. It's all out there waiting for me. And you, too, of course, since you're reading this.

In keeping with my theme of freedom (which is already getting old, so I'll drop it now) I'll be reviewing all kinds of books. Mystery, scifi, fantasy, horror, fiction of all kinds. Maybe a little true crime here and there. Perhaps a romance or two, if the spirit moves me. All I know for sure at the moment is that there will be plenty of books reviewed here. So, if that's your thing, stop back often.

The real fun starts tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Lee Hern said...

Best of luck!

"You can DO it!"

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Miss Snark said...

A review site, sans snark?
Heaven forfend!

Very best wishes to you!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Deborah Hern said...

Ah, Miss Snark! I know enough to leave the snarking to the professionals! :) Thanks for the good wishes!

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good so far...keep the reviews coming.
Lynne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home